Villas are luxurious and large structures built in a garden or a large area. Today, villas in Turkey, which are generally built as detached houses outside the city and in summer areas, are planned as 2 or 3 floors. The main purpose of the construction of these structures, which can optionally have a large garden, pool, and bath, is to maximize the comfort of the life of the homeowners.
The history of villa construction, which started with small country houses built in ancient Rome, shows itself as much more ostentatious and comfortable structures with the developing building and construction sector today. Villas for sale in Turkey, where the points that are intertwined with nature are generally preferred for their structures, can be equipped with various features to the expectations of the buyers.
1. Historic Villas in Turkey
The use of wood in villa-type homes is very common, especially in historic villas. Particularly stone, glass, and wood materials are used in these precious houses, which are very compatible with nature. In other words, it is a feast for your eyes before entering your home. These houses are more luxury villas in Turkey compared to other buildings. Prices range from 385.000 USD – to 2.400.000 USD.
2. Ordinary Villas in Turkey
These houses consist of A, B, and C-type villas. Generally preferred by crowded families, A-type villas offer everything that can be expected from a residence. B-type villas are smaller than A-type villas. The square meters of these buildings, which appeal to medium-sized families, may differ depending on the location. C-type villas are smaller structures than other villa options. The opportunities it provides may differ according to the needs and expectations. Prices range from 85.000 USD – to 1.500.000 USD.
3. Tourist Villas in Turkey
These are the houses that usually have a garden and a luxury concept, where you will experience modernism to the fullest. Villas to rent in Turkey offer a bright exterior and green garden, as well as large and functional pools. Prices also vary according to the region and features.
What are the Features of Turkish Villas?
House buyers include a quiet life, quality materials, modern and stylish designs, and high standards into their lives with villas to buy in Turkey. Villas in almost every region of Turkey come to the fore with some of the features they have.
The features of Turkish Villas are as follows:
- Villas, located in quiet areas far from the city, can be designed and planned according to many different styles and budgets.
- Since they are designed as detached, children or adult pools can be added to the villas, which are often built in the middle of a large garden.
- The interiors of the villas are quite large and provide a spacious living space.
- It offers common facilities such as fitness centers, sports fields, saunas, spas, etc.
- There are different types of villas in Turkey such as triplex villas, twin villas, duplex villas, loft villas.
How to Buy a Villa in Turkey?
All kinds of villas in Turkey are waiting for capital owners with the most suitable payment options. When you choose villa villasvillas for sale in Istanbul, you can contact Realty Group to follow the procedures. Our company offers you expertise and assistance with payment plan options. You can also benefit from our services for home purchases for foreigners. We also offer legal advice, as foreigners have different legal requirements to buy a villa in Turkey.
Necessary documents are listed as follows;
- Identity document or passport
- Identity declaration form
- If there is representation in the transaction, the document regarding the representation
- Title deed of the real estate subject to sale
- Valuation report of the real estate
- Compulsory earthquake insurance
- Sworn translator if necessary
Which Cities to buy Villa in Turkey?
Villa prices for sale and types vary according to location, size, and features.
Below are the city alternatives you can take advantage of.
- Villas for sale in Antalya Turkey: Prices between 200.000 USD – 1.120.000 USD
- Villas for sale in Istanbul Turkey: Prices between 108.000 USD – 1.251.000 USD
- Villa in Izmir Turkey: Prices approximately 220.000 USD
- Villas in Bursa Turkey: Prices between 228.000 USD – 3.600.000 USD
- Villas for sale in Bodrum Turkey: Prices between 400.000 USD – 1.419.000 USD
What are the Advantages of buying a Villa in Turkey?
Although apartments are the most common type of residence in Turkey, there is a great interest in villas and similar detached house models. Especially detached houses and villas, which are popular among those looking to escape from the crowd and noise of city life, are gaining popularity with their magnificent architecture and return on investments. When you buy a villa in Turkey, these advantages are awaiting you:
- Both traditional and modern architectures
- Eclectic structures
- Comfortable interior designs
- Elegant and eye-catching materials
- A style in harmony with nature
- Aesthetic originality for each villa
- Away from crowded city life
- A safe living opportunity
- Luxury and comfort altogether
- Making profits in a short time