Residential property is luxury and modern property designed for families to live as one or more than one person. Such properties are usually located in the city center or more populated residential areas. It offers you the comfort of a hotel rather than just a home. When you buy a residential property, you will not only have the use of the property, but you will also benefit from many social facilities such as the pool, gym, sauna, and park in the common areas. However, each residence type house has its characteristics and you need to find a suitable residence according to your needs.
Here are the features that the houses should have to have a residence-type house are listed below:
- Service in hotel comfort
- 24-hour-controlled entry-exit and security systems
- Sound insulation feature (available in almost all residences)
- No parking problem
- Generally being built in city centers in terms of location
- Having usage areas such as an extra pool, gym, park
If you do not know how to look for a house and you are considering purchasing a new one, keep reading this special guidance.
1. Decide on the Features of the Residential Property You Want to Buy
Before you do serious research on the period you want to buy real estate, you should think about the features you want your new home to have and determine your property criteria depending on the features you dream of. The criteria you will set for the new residence may vary depending on many factors such as city, location, and size of the house. But with a clear idea of how much you can afford to dream more realistically, consider a suitable property that fits your criteria. for example, if your criteria require your dream home to be near a particular school or bus stop, identify them on a map so you can quickly tell if the property is close enough when you see the sale details.
Besides the location, also make a list of everything you need on the property. These items are often very different from what you might want. For example, you might want a double garage but only need one off-street parking space. So, if you try to find the features that will appeal to both your needs and desires and take note of them, it will be easier for you to do your research later, and also, this will ensure that real estate agents have an accurate understanding of what they have to offer you.
To make your job easier on this subject, we have prepared important features that you should pay attention to when buying a house. First of all, the point you should pay attention to before buying a property is the location of the house, the number of rooms, its location, the number of bathrooms, the layout of the kitchen, the age, style, and condition of the building, and its price.
2. Research Residential Property on the Market
To buy a residence in line with your wishes and needs, you should research the sales status, price, and requirements of the real estate. This will give you an important contribution to the real estate market. If you are having difficulty in finding a residence house with the features you have previously determined in your mind, or if it has a price above the price you can pay, and this will force you to pay, it would be better to set aside your wishes about the features of the house and search for the house you are going to buy to meet your main needs.
Thanks to this market research, you will be able to move forward with a more realistic mindset by learning about residence-type houses that you can buy according to your budget and meet your real needs. You can do your research for a residence-type property that you would like to have in Turkey on the Real Estate Website that works in Turkiye (Turkey).
3. Review Real Estate Sites
As we mentioned above, you can first do your residence property research on various real estate websites and the internet. Market research for residence-type houses that you will do on the real estate site will offer you more realistic prices and projects, and these sites are also very safe for you financially and personally.
If you wish, you can examine the sample structures in the city and location of your choice through the sites and get a price quote, or you can interact with the real estate site representative one-to-one to find your perfect home. Through the Realty group, you can securely contact luxury residential properties that appeal to your needs and tastes from cities such as Istanbul, Bursa, Antalya, Alanya, Izmir, Bodrum, Sakarya, and Mersin and get a price quote. If you wish, you can also get ideas from the Top 10 Real Estate Sites to Buy/Sell for more information on the internet.
So why should you choose the Realty group as a real estate office when buying a house:
- Because Realty Group has the highest guaranteed and reliable real estate offers through the best and safest Turkish construction companies.
- It offers our clients more than 200 real estate projects and more than 857,000 consultancy services!
- It has international experts and multi-language support in Arabic, English, Russian, Persian, French, and Chinese.
- Privacy and security are carefully hidden and no one shares any information about customers so you can feel safe throughout the process.
- You can get in touch and get advice 24/7!
4. Find a Well-Connected Real Estate Agent
The market research done before buying a property can be done on any real estate buying intermediary site operating in that country. however, the actual purchase and price negotiation for the house you like to buy should only be done with reliable and expert real estate agents. As a result, these people are both trained in this field and ensure that the whole process is by legal order, which eliminates the risk of you being defrauded and having a bad experience while purchasing the house. This will ensure that you can safely own a house for the money you pay.
Realty Group, as a real estate agency, aims to find the right real estate for you at the most affordable price, with its professionally trained real estate team. With Realty Group, you can directly chat or communicate directly through the website, via e-mail, and also through all social media platforms.
5. Ask a Realtor a Question
Since the residence-type house, you will buy is going to be a very large amount of investment, you may need a representative that suits your wishes and preferences before purchasing. This representative is can be part of a realty company or a freelance real estate agent. however, the most important to get the best benefit from this real estate agent is to ask the right questions before hiring.
Here is the list of questions that you can ask a realtor:
- Can I see your references?
- Are you a full-time agent?
- Do you work with buyers or sellers?
- How much do you charge/how do you get paid?
- How long have you been an agent?
- What makes you different from other professionals?
6. Evaluate Alternative Homes
If you can’t decide which house to buy, what you need to do is evaluate the alternative houses you can buy and decide on the house that is found most suitable and liked by you. There are many different elements to compare and contrast these alternatives.
First of all, if you don’t know how to evaluate the house you are going to buy, let’s explain what you should do. Based on the factors that each house has; you should evaluate it in terms of its suitability for your lifestyle and wishes.
Evaluate alternative homes based on the 5 different factors listed below.
- Is the size of the house enough for you?
- Are you happy about the location of the house?
- Is it worth its price?
- What advantages does it offer?
- What is the difference between the houses sold in the market?
What Should Be Considered When Buying a House?
There are many factors to consider when buying a house. These are explained below.
- Location: The most important issue when buying a house is the location of the house. The house, which is in a beautiful location, will always bring you income both in terms of living and investment. You can make an ugly house attractive, but you cannot change a bad location. Also, being close to your work will save you transportation costs.
- Neighbourhood: As you scout for location, you should also examine the neighborhood. Find out if the neighborhood is family-friendly. Whether you’re a family-oriented person or not, you don’t want to live around bad neighbors or people who are in trouble.
- Schools and Colleges: Every parent wants their child to go to a good school and college. Buying a home near a good school or college around the home not only makes your life easier but also has better potential for capital growth. Also, a house near a school or college bought for investment is quickly rented out.
- Infrastructure: When buying a home, another factor to consider is the accessibility of basic infrastructure in the area. Before you buy a home, find out if basic but essential infrastructures are in place.
- Crime: Find out the crime rate in the neighborhood. In this way, you can know whether you will be safe or not. Living and investing in a crime-ridden neighborhood won’t do you any good.
- Home Inspection: A home inspection is essential before purchasing. Smart real estate agents, make sure you prepare the property to look its best when you view it. Before signing the dotted line, you should check its maintenance, repair, and modifications in detail. This will help you understand if the price is right for the home.
How Long does it take to find your Dream Home?
First of all, the home is the process of purchasing your dream home depends on your needs and expectations. If you have a fixed idea and want to look for a house that will fit your opinion, sometimes you may have to wait a long time, but if you are lucky and have more flexible ideas, this process may take a shorter time.
In addition to the houses owned by the Real Estate Market, your ability to pay is one of the factors that determine the length of this process. If you are planning to make a cash payment, you only need to find the house of your dreams and complete the payment transactions with your real estate agent. However, if you are going to make the payment with credit, it may take longer than you expect since banks will also be involved in the process. However, as a result of research and calculations, it has been revealed that buying a house takes a maximum of 5 to 6 months.
What should You not do Before Buying a House?
Here is the list of things that you should not do before purchasing a house:
- Avoid late card dues or late monthly card payments that will lower your credit score
- Avoid spending large amounts on your credit card
- Measure the market value of the house before you buy it
- Do not try to buy a house on your own, you must hire a real estate agent to protect your Money
- Do not leave your workplace or make a job change when you decide to buy a house.
- Do not lend money to anyone.
How Much Money Should I Save Before Buying a House?
If you are going to apply for a loan to buy a house, a smart way to buy a house is to save at least 25% of the market sale price in cash to cover the down payment, closing costs, and moving fees. This means the amount of money that you are starting to save is depend on the price of your dream house. However, since the market is volatile, saving approximately 20 percent of the total price will save you from a very difficult process. Since you need to pay some extra fees as well while buying a house such as title deeds, taxes, etc.
Is it Best to Pay Off All Debt Before Buying a House?
It looks like unrealistic action since we are living in a consumption era. We have to pay for and buy the things that we don’t like and this creates a debt on our credit cards. Yet, paying off as much debt as possible before applying for a loan for purchasing a home is ideal as it helps consumers improve their credit scores because it helps mortgage lenders improve their credit scores, which they use to decide the interest rate a home buyer will receive.