Antalya is located in the west of the Mediterranean region and between the Antalya Gulf and the Western Taurus Mountains. Antalya is rapidly populated and developing, especially with the effect of tourism. It is the fifth most crowded city in Turkey.
There are many activities in Antalya that people of all ages and nationalities can do, whether it’s golfing or shopping, or going extreme and bungee jumping. Antalya is a big city and has 19 districts as listed below.
You can choose any of these districts to buy a property or rent a home. But the best areas to stay in Antalya Turkey are Lara Beach, Konyaalti Beach, Alanya, Belek, Kalkan, and Side.
1. Lara Beach in Antalya Centre
Lara Beach is located in Antalya’s Muratpasa district. There are currently 513,035 people living in Muratpasa, 51.1% of females and 48.9% of males. Lara Beach is the nearest neighborhood to Antalya Airport, which is 15 kilometers away. Lara Beach, one of Antalya’s oldest tourist destinations, is also a solid favorite among ex-pats of many countries who reside there all year.
Ex-pats who want an active city life will find whatever they’re looking for. There are various restaurants, pubs, themed clubs, and yearly events in the nearby city center. Weekly bazaars, as well as huge shopping malls with modern, worldwide brands, contribute to everyday life.
Lara Beach is famous for its warm sea and fine golden-colored sands which cover the seabed and the entire coastline. That’s why Lara Beach is known as Altinkum Beach (Goldensand Beach) as well. And there is also the Duden River, which splits into two branches: Upper Duden and Lower Duden. Lower Duden is quite close to Lara. Here you can see the famous Duden Waterfalls, which pour into the Mediterranean Sea from a cliff that’s 40 meters high.
If you’re interested in history, you can pay a visit to Perge Ancient City. There’s also a town nearby, called Kaleici (Old Town). Kaleici stands out with its architectural texture. This is a historical area covering the Hellenistic, Roman, Byzantine, Seljuk, and Ottoman periods. You can see old Antalya houses with lots of restaurants, souvenir shops, and bars that fill up even on weekdays.
Lara Beach has a vibrant nightlife. In Lara Beach, Jolly Joker Pub, Inferno, Zodiac Bar, Havana Club, Kalina Bar, and Neptuno Bar are the places where you can enjoy Antalya nights. These are a few examples of the Lara Beach night spots. While wandering around the area, you will come across many other entertainment venues.
Living in Lara Beach is a little more expensive than in other districts, but the advantage of Lara Beach is that life continues vibrantly even after the summer season ends. Lara Beach is also appealing to real estate investors. You may settle in Lara Beach and buy or rent whatever type of property you choose.
2. Konyaalti Beach
Konyaalti Beach is another area in Antalya Turkey that is located at the western end of the city and is approximately 20 minutes from the Antalya Airport. It is surrounded by Muratpasa, Kepez, Dumlupinar Boulevard, and Cakirlar Road. There are currently 189,078 people living in Konyaalti, 51.8% of females and 48.2% of males.
On the coastline of Konyaalti Beach, there’s Beach Antalya Life Park. It has a 1,000,000 square meters area with a 7 kilometers coastline that reaches from the region called Variant to Bogacayi. It is a perfect place to do outdoor activities, such as cycling, basketball, tennis, and skateboarding. More than 50 food, beverage, and shopping establishments and more than 30 clean and decent beaches await you at Beach Antalya Life Park. Antalya Metropolitan Municipality completed the Bogacayi Project with the recreation work which made Konyaalti Beach more appealing to property investors.
In Konyaalti Beach, you are always nearby to the seaside. Its beaches made Trip Advisor’s top ten list of Turkey’s sandy havens. Here, the sea season opens in May and continues until the end of October.
The most important cultural and artistic events in Antalya are mainly hosted by Konyaalti Open Air Theater, Glass Pyramid, and AKM (Ataturk Cultural Center). On top of that, Konyaalti Municipality opened the Nazim Hikmet Fair and Congress Center last year and all plays are staged in this center. Like any other place in Antalya, Konyaalti has lots of historical places as well. You can visit the Antalya Museum, Hadrian’s Gate (Uckapilar), and the ancient Rome Bath.
About nightlife in Konyalti Beach, there are several bars, restaurants, and taverns. The Irish Pub, The Barrels, and Benim Adim Cemil (My Name is Cemil) are some of the places you can hang out with friends.
And if you’re wondering about the cost of living in Konyaalti Beach, getting a property is budget-friendly in general.
Alanya is a district of Antalya that takes place in the Mediterranean region with its history, natural beauties, streets, and beaches. The city is located between the green Taurus Mountains and the blue Mediterranean Sea. It’s about 135 km from Antalya city center. However, Alanya- Gazipasa Airport is 45 kilometers away which makes airport transportation extremely simple.
The main economic resource of Alanya is tourism. 2/3 of the tourists coming to Antalya for holiday choose Alanya. There are currently 333,104 people living in Alanya, 49.2% of females and 50.8% of males.
30% of foreign property purchases are made in Alanya. Many foreigners choose Tosmur and Kestel regions to live in Alanya. You can consider the Avsallar region for more budget-friendly options. You can also check Konakli, Mahmutlar and Cleopatra Beach as well if you want to live near the seaside. The Konakli region is a place where you can experience the nightlife. Cleopatra Beach is known for its clear blue waters and it’s one of the well-known beaches in the Antalya region.
In Alanya, there are many places to visit and activities to do. There are many museums and cultural centers here such as Alanya Archeological Museum, Alanya Ataturk House Museum, Huseyin Azakoglu City Museum, and Omurlu Kemal Atli Cultural Centre.
If you want to spend your time on the sea, you can swim, scuba-dive, rent a boat or join a tour to see the caves around Alanya’s shores such as the Phosphorus Cave and the Pirates’ Cave. Around the city center, there are ice rinks, theme parks, and amusement parks for anyone of any age to have fun.
If you ever visit Alanya or decide to live here, you should see Alanya Castle, Red Tower (Kizilkule), and Alanya Shipyard in the region. You can take a little road trip to see the plateaus of Alanya, Sapadere Canyon, and Dim River or experience a jeep safari and quad safari. Damlatas Cave and Dim Cave are amazing places to see as well.
When it comes to vibrant nightlife, since people from different cultures come together for holidays and entertainment, all kinds of entertainment can be found in and around Alanya Harbor. Nightclubs such as Summer Garden, Havana Club & Bar, Robin Hood Night Club, Bistro Bellman Club, Hollywood Club, and Istanbul Club are among the places frequently preferred by those who go to Alanya. You can also choose places like Red Tower Brewery Restaurant, Harry’s Pub, Ev Restaurant Wine House, and Gold Carafe Wine House.
When it comes to choosing a property, Alanya is preferred by many ex-pats. It is a suitable place to start a new chapter of your life.
Belek is located 30 kilometers east of Antalya city center, along a 20-kilometer stretch of shoreline between Aksu Brook and Acisu Creek. Belek is bordered on the west by Antalya city center, on the east by Side, on the north by Serik, and on the south by the Mediterranean Sea. Antalya Airport is the nearest airport to Belek which is 32 kilometers away. There are currently 7,990 people living in Belek, 46.1% of females and 53.9% of males.
When you think of Belek, one thing that comes to mind is the golf facilities available at Belek hotels. With over 15 world-class championship golf courses that have hosted major names like Tiger Woods and Barack Obama, it is not only Turkey’s golfing capital, but also outranks destinations in Spain and Portugal as the greatest place to live out your golfing retirement dream. Belek is the place to go if you’re a golf fanatic.
Continuing to serve under Rixos World Parks & Entertainment since 2016 with the slogan “Turkey’s largest life and entertainment park”, The Land of Legends has managed to become one of the places symbolizing Belek in a few years. The Land of Legends hosts state-of-the-art water slides and a series of adrenaline-filled fun areas that appeal to people. The Land of Legends, which is one of the places suitable for children in Belek, has a special activity area for children, slides, pools with glass partitions, and many more special activity areas.
You can visit the nearby historical sites like the Ancient City of Perge, the Ancient City of Sillyon, and the Theatre and Aqueducts of the Ancient City of Aspendos, which are on the UNESCO World Heritage List.
In Belek, which is home to many luxury facilities and hotels, the nightlife is generally concentrated in hotels. Animation shows and concerts held in hotels continue throughout the season. There are also many cafes and bars in the center of Belek, such as Dock’s Pier Bar, The Brezza Bar, Galeon Bar, Gloria Pub, and Soho Belek Night Club. These are the most popular places in Belek nightlife. If you decide to live in Belek, Realty Group can help you find a property in Belek Antalya.
Kalkan is a town located in the west of Antalya, in the Kas district. Located between Fethiye and Antalya, Kalkan is 27 kilometers from Kas and 210 kilometers from Antalya. The total population in Kalkan is 3,647, with 47.4% of females and 52.6% of males.
Kalkan hosts world-famous ancient cities such as Xanthos-Letoon, which is one of the UNESCO World Heritage, the Ancient City of Patara, which is the capital of Lycia, and Pirha Ruins. Patara is also known as the place where St. Nicholas, known as Santa Claus, lived. In addition, Patara Beach is a must-see place in Kalkan. It’s famous for its dunes and has been taken under protection since it is among the places where sea turtles (Caretta Caretta) lay eggs.
There are many caves in Kalkan which you can reach by boat. These caves are Blue Cave, Guvercinlik Sea Cave, and Inbas Cave. Kalkan is also famous for its beaches. There is also Kaputas Beach in Kalkan.
Kalkan is an old Greek fishing village. This warm and friendly village has a vibrant nightlife. While walking on the streets, it is possible to see many bars in the harbor and the bazaar such as Fountain, Mini Bar, Yali Bar, Sade Terrace, Botanic Garden Bar, and Black & Gold. In the port, every place is by the sea, so you can watch both the boats and the sea from wherever you sit. If you like dancing, Club Chocolate and Club Mojito are good choices.
As one of the areas in Antalya Turkey, Kalkan offers many options to rent a villa for holidays or buy a property.
Side is one of the biggest neighborhoods in Antalya. It’s a holiday resort located in the Manavgat district. Side is 60 kilometers from Antalya Airport and 78 kilometers from Antalya. There are currently 13,183 people living on the Side, 46% of females and 54% of males.
On Side, the population doubles during the summer season. Sea season opens in April and lasts until the end of October. There are many beaches nearby where you can swim and sunbathe.
Side is one of the oldest cities in the world, rich in history, archeology, and culture. Historical places add a unique aura to the town and carry traces of thousands of years. Side hosts many historical sites to see, such as the Ancient City of Side, Temples of Apollo and Athena, Side Ancient Theatre, State Agora, and Seleucia (part of ancient Pamphylia).
Manavgat Waterfall and Titreyengol, located 5 kilometers from Side, are among the natural beauties on the Side worth seeing. You can join rafting on the Manavgat River or Koprulu Canyon National Park or spend exciting hours with ATV tours. If you’re into water sports, at Hip-Notics Cable Park, you can experience mono ski, wakeboard, knee-board, disk-ski, and jump-ski or you can dive at Turkey’s first underwater museum, the Museum of Underwater Side to see many sculptures.
Side is known for its lively nightlife. Side hosts many domestic and foreign tourists. Karma Club Side, where entertainment continues non-stop with DJ performances, is one of the most preferred entertainment clubs on Side. Liman Lounge Club is also among the famous nightclubs on the Side with light shows accompanied by DJ performances.
If you want to have fun with live music, you can go to Side House Cafe & Bar and Old Town Pub & Bistro. Cafe Easy Rider, Side Beach Club, Twins Pub & Bistro, and Royal Castle Bar are among the places you can go. There are bars and discos in the 4 or 5-star holiday villages.
It’s not surprising to see many foreigners choose Side to live in. So, if you’re looking for a property to buy or rent in Antalya, Side is one of the best districts to do that.
What are the Other Places in Antalya?
Antalya has a lot to offer as you see. Besides Lara Beach, Konyaalti Beach, Alanya, Belek, Kalkan, and Side, here is a list of other places in Antalya.
- The Lycian Way: Lycian Way is 555 kilometers long in total. Starting from Mugla’s Ovacik region, the route ends in Geyikbayiri village in Antalya. It’s a great road to hike and camp to discover nature and yourself along the way. It is cited by various sources as one of the top 10 long-distance hiking routes in the world. The view of Gelidonya Lighthouse on the track was chosen as the most beautiful view of Turkey in 2007. Also, the first underwater excavation in the world in which a whole ship could be excavated was carried out in the American Bay, which can be seen from this region.
- Olympos: Olympos is a small town in Kumluca, Antalya. It’s 85 kilometers away from the city center and one of the best places in Antalya. With its untouched beach along the Mediterranean coast, treehouses in harmony with nature, and forests where you can see all shades of green, Olympos welcomes countless local and foreign guests every year. Olympos is completely under protection as an archaeological and natural site and is divided into two by the Akcay River that passes through the middle of the ancient city ruins. In Olympos, July and August are the nesting season of Caretta Caretta, so you can find the chance to see tiny turtles if you go down to the beach early in the morning
- Adrasan: Adrasan is one of the most beautiful bays of the Antalya Gulf, which has a length of 450 km. It is located in the Beydaglari National Park. If you want to enjoy the seaside, Adrasan is one of the best choices. It is a place where you can rent a bungalow or camp with your tent in nature.
In addition, Zeytinlitas Cave, Karain Cave, and Ucansu Waterfall are also worth seeing in Antalya.
Where are The Best Areas to Live in Antalya for Families?
Antalya is one of the most popular cities in both Turkey and the Mediterranean. Although this popularity is associated with the sea and the sand, this beautiful city is not just a city. Places and opportunities are suitable for every lifestyle in Antalya. Here are the districts in Antalya where you can live with your family:
- Manavgat: The district center of Manavgat is not much different from the district centers of non-touristic Anatolian cities. It is a warm town with clean and crowded streets, buildings that do not go too high, a clean river running through the middle of the district, and green parks, where you can walk everywhere and reach the sea in 15 minutes. It is not a place with excessive tourism and nightlife. It can be a place where you can live with your family.
- Finike: Finike, which is surrounded by the sea, with clean streets and clean people, is one of the quietest districts of Antalya, where you will not encounter many tourists. The main source of income of this district, which starts with its endless orange groves, is agriculture. The people of Finike, who send fruits and vegetables all over Turkey for 12 months of the year, spend their money not on entertainment, but on owning land. Therefore, they improve themselves in agriculture.
- Kumluca: Kumluca is a quiet town. Everyone from seven to seventy is at work. The people of Kumluca are helpful and polite.
- Muratpaaa: Muratpasa district is famous for its clean streets, high cliffs, and large parks, where the locals of Antalya live. A decent neighborhood is a place to live.
Where are The Areas that Have Beach in Antalya?
Antalya, known as the ‘tourism capital of Turkey, is one of the holiday centers where millions of tourists flock every year. Antalya, which is famous for its ancient cities, waterfalls, caves, unique natüre, and rich vegetation, as well as beaches, has many destinations where you can enjoy the sea, sand, and sun. Half of the 491 blue flag beaches in Turkey are within the borders of Antalya.
Antalya’s 10 Most Beautiful Beaches are listed below;
- Kaputas Beach – Kas
- Phaselis Beaches – Kemer
- Cleopatra Beach – Alanya
- Andrea Doria Bay – Finike
- Olympos Beach – Kumluca
- Incekum Beach (Avsallar)
- Patara Beach (Kas)
- White Rock Beach (Finike)
- Finike Caved Bay
- Tekirova Beach (Kemer)
Is Antalya a good place to live?
Living in Antalya is both low cost and high quality.
Life at Turkey’s Best Beaches: Antalya is home to some of Turkey’s best beaches.
Impressive Transportation Network Throughout Antalya: A local transportation network is a must for those who do not own a vehicle, and the city of Antalya stands out in this sense. First, a cost-effective bus network connects all towns and villages in the Antalya region and other destinations in Turkey. There are frequent flights to other countries and destinations in Turkey, such as Istanbul.
Shopping and Nightlife Venues: Antalya city center has the best nightlife and shopping opportunities in Mediterranean Turkey.
Spectacular Weather Climate: The country of Turkey is divided into several geographical regions. Each one has its unique weather climate, and Turkey’s Antalya region ranks first with around 300 days of sunshine a year. Residents of the city of Antalya love hot summers and mild winters.
How to Buy a House in Antalya?
Expats are allowed to purchase real estate in Turkey. On the other hand, real estate sale contracts are only legal if they have been prepared by the land register office and signed with the accompany of a land registry officer. Any other real estate sale contract, whether handwritten or typed and signed, is null and invalid, regardless of whether the seller has received payment for the property. It is recommended that you contact a Turkish real estate attorney before you make any action.
After that, you should have a property specialist analyze the property’s worth and create a survey report after consulting with a real estate attorney. Your attorney will then investigate if the property has a mortgage and whether the necessary residential licenses have been secured by the municipality.
Your real estate attorney may arrange for a safe method of payment, allowing the transaction to be completed lawfully. The tax on real estate sales is 3% of the property’s stated value, according to the survey report. You will be the legal owner of the property as soon as the title deed is received from the land registry.
After purchasing real estate in Turkey, you must get obligatory earthquake insurance before connecting utilities such as water and electricity. In large cities including Antalya, the annual real estate ownership tax is 0.2%.
What are the Reliable Real Estate Sites to Buy a House in Antalya?
There are many sites to visit when it comes to buying a house in Antalya. But it can be a bit challenging to find the one that is safe and provides all the information you need.
- Skyturk Property: Sky Property was started to help businesses and people who want to buy or invest in real estate in Turkey get help from experts. Sky Property is a well-known real estate investment company with a well-known staff. Furthermore, our services are known for their trustworthiness, specialization, and high quality, among other things.
- Intro Property: At Intro Property Istanbul, their main goal is to provide honest and straightforward legal and real-estate consulting services. They do this by getting to know their client’s needs and finding projects from the most trusted developers in Turkey, as well as after-sale services, like renting your home or selling it, to getting residency in Turkey.
- Ultra Property: With its experienced management staff, and youthful, dynamic, and professional workforce, Ultra Property is a local firm established to give the most guaranteed projects in Turkey at the best pricing and finest quality service.
- Realty Group: Realty Group has been the most professional real estate agency based in Turkey since 2009. They have the experience, knowledge, and most importantly, enthusiasm to guide you through the process of buying, selling, investing, property management, finance, and after-sale services until you get Turkish Citizenship. They have more than 11 years of a reputation built on customer satisfaction. They are proud to say that over 73% of their new client base comes from reference clients that have not only experienced success through us but also enjoyed a hassle and stress-free experience in buying properties in Turkey. Realty Group is the home of devoted, passionate, and highly qualified sales professionals who are committed to exceeding their client’s expectations. Due to their independence and extensive involvement in the real estate industry, we can expand our serviceability and marketing options for our customers. They are passionate about what they do, which is why they strive to be dynamic and inventive in our approach to real estate. They actively pursue more effective and efficient methods of conducting our business by embracing new technologies. They want their customers to be happy with their decision to work with Realty Group, so they strive to exceed customer expectations in every aspect of their business.
How Many Foreigners Live in Antalya?
Antalya is known as the capital of tourism in Turkey. With the number of tourists, it hosts, Antalya has become the address of foreigners who prefer Turkey to live.
While a total of 102,643 foreigners were registered in Antalya in 2019, 41,957 men and 60,686 women, this figure decreased by 9.6% for men to 37.911 and for women decreased by 7.1% to 56,383 in 2020. According to the data in 2020, the countries with the highest number of foreign nationals in Antalya are respectively Russia, Kazakhstan, and Germany.
Is Life Safe in Antalya?
With a low crime rate and a safe index of 74.35%, Antalya is a very safe city.
Here are safety data from some residents who share their opinions about Antalya on the web.
|Level of crime||20.70||Low|
|Crime increasing in the past 3 years||49.13||Low|
|Worries home broken and things stolen||26.39||Low|
|Worries being mugged or robbed||24.87||Low|
|Worries car stolen||21.79||Low|
|Worries things from car stolen||29.55||Low|
|Worries being insulted||25.00||Low|
|Worries being subject to a physical attack because of your skin color, ethnic origin, gender, or religion||16.39||Very Low|
|Problem people using or dealing drugs||25.00||Low|
|Problem property crimes such as vandalism and theft||27.52||Low|
|Problem violent crimes such as assault and armed robbery||22.60||Low|
|Problem corruption and bribery||37.29||Low|
|Safety walking alone during daylight||88.51||Low|
|Safety walking alone during the night||74.50||Low|
Why is Antalya City Popular?
Here are some of the main reasons why Antalya is a popular city.
- Its unique location dominating the Mediterranean: Antalya is one of the indispensable places for coastal tourism which starts from the north of the Aegean and ends in the east of Antalya. For this reason, Antalya attracts the attention of many visitors, from luxury yacht tourism professionals to backpackers. Visitors can experience all the beauties of the Mediterranean by using the Fethiye – Antalya route.
- A city with history: Antalya has a history dating back to 200 BC. Antalya, which was called the paradise on earth by Attalus, the king of Pergamon and the owner of the dynasty that ruled Antalya, attracts visitors from all over the world with its history that is preserved until today. Memories of the Roman, Byzantine, and Ottoman Empires that took the city after the Attalus Dynasty still prevail all over the city. While Hadrian’s Gate (Uckapilar), one of the most well-known places in the city, symbolizes the Byzantine period, you can see the traces of Ottoman culture the moment you step inside the door. The most famous recreation areas of Antalya are undoubtedly its ancient cities. Ancient cities such as Phaselis, Olympos, and Aspendos still preserve their historical texture. Especially, Aspendos Theater attracts visitors from every country as one of the best-preserved historical buildings in the world.
- Pleasant weather every day of the year: When Antalya is mentioned one of the things that come to mind. Antalya has one of the hottest climates in Turkey. However, visitors prefer Antalya because of its mild winter climate. Thanks to the majestic Taurus Mountains surrounding Antalya, it is never exposed to a harsh winter climate. Even in winter, the sea temperature is around 16 degrees on average. While most parts of Turkey experience the winter season under heavy snow and rain in January and February, life in Antalya continues regardless of the weather conditions
- A center suitable for accommodation: Antalya is a resort paradise that hosted the world’s most respected leaders within the scope of the G20. According to the data from the Ministry of Culture and Tourism, Antalya has more than 500 hotels. Among these hotels, it is possible to find any type of hotel you want, such as single-bed hostel-style hotels and all-inclusive luxury hotels. Antalya beach hotels provide unique service thanks to their expert teams. These hotels, which have become famous in the world as well as in the country, give you more than your money’s worth. Hotels with a theme such as Titanic and Kremlin are very famous concepts in Antalya. However, the most well-known among the hotels is Mardan Palace, the most luxurious hotel in the Mediterranean. Mardan Palace is one of the most respected hotels in the world, with a cost of 1.4 billion dollars to build. Mardan Palace also holds the title of having the largest swimming pool in the Mediterranean.
- Turkey’s most fascinating beaches: In a city with a total coastline of 300 kilometers, it is impossible not to mention the beaches. However, all kinds of beaches of Antalya are beyond ordinary. Antalya, which is a paradise for sea, sand, sun, and beach lovers, has unique beaches such as Lara Beach and Konyaalti Beach. Cleopatra Beach, one of the world’s most famous beaches in Alanya, attracts many visitors from Turkey and abroad. Patara, which is home to the endangered Caretta Caretta turtles, has become a place that draws attention with its natural beauty and is suitable for windsurfing. Kaputas Beach, on the other hand, has a striking beauty and combines the deep blue Mediterranean waters with its pristine nature and offers it to its visitors.
- Cultural paradise Antalya: Turkey is a country that hosts all kinds of visitors from every country. Some cities and resorts around the world have been visited only by the citizens of certain countries. However, Antalya has a feature that will appeal to the citizens of every country. Foreign visitors are hosted by multilingual professional staff at the places where they stay. For this reason, visitors can speak their language very comfortably. In this respect, Antalya fulfills its duty to protect Turkey’s relations with other countries.
- Homeland of citrus fruits: Turkey is an agricultural and nature paradise covered with different climates and vegetation. Antalya is home to citrus fruits with its magnificent climate and fertile soil in this perfect nature. Antalya alone meets 20% of the production of these fruits in Turkey. Antalya and orange are so identified that the Golden Orange Film Festival, one of Turkey’s most famous and one of the world’s respected festivals, is presented in this city.
- A city that is rich in natural beauty: It is a known fact that Turkey is a country rich in natural beauty. Antalya is also home to many of these beauties. Antalya has natural wonders that you can visit and see whenever you want, regardless of summer or winter. Yanartas, located on the historical Lycian Way, has been the subject of many legends. In addition, Tahtali Mountain, which is very close to the city center, presents all the beauties of Antalya in a magnificent way. In Antalya, the unique city where the Taurus Mountains and the Mediterranean are intertwined, waterfalls are places where you can stay alone with nature. While the Manavgat Waterfall brings the water it brings from the Taurus Mountains to the Mediterranean, it also brings together blue and green in a magnificent way. Koprulu Canyon and its river is a center for those interested in rafting and water sports.
- Indispensable stop for shopping and nightlife: Antalya does not only attract attention with its natural areas and geographical location. You can also use the many social facilities in Antalya. Touristic shops established in old Antalya offer historical and touristic products to visitors. In addition to these shops, shopping centers such as 5M Migros and Deepo host many visitors during the day with a variety of products. If you want to experience the nightlife to the fullest, nightclubs such as Antalya Club Arma and Club Ally will allow you to spend the night having fun. If you want to spend your day quietly and peacefully, you can watch the sunset at the open-air restaurants in Antalya.